We are very pleased to announce that one of the “camuna guitars” we realizes was sold. It is the “Zero.Due“, purchased by a customer in the Artigianato Camuno del Legno shop in Ponte di Legno (BS).
To tell the thruth we are a little sad since, as you can imagine, we are very fond of our instruments. But we are also obviously very happy and we hope that the buyer is also satisfied!
- body: poplar (single piece, origin: Lombardy, northern Italy)
- neck: maple
- fretboard: rosewood, 24 frets
- scale: 25.50 “/ 647.70 mm
- pickups: 2 humbuckers Saga Magnets USA 9K
- bridge: chrome stop bars and tune-o-matic
- machine heads: 3 per side, chrome
- potentiometers: tone 500k / volume 500k
- switch: 3-way LP type
Concetto, progettazione e montaggio: Andrea Richini
Realizzazione, finitura e verniciatura: Artigianato Camuno